This almond butter mousse is an amazing combination of nutty almond butter, sweet maple syrup and a touch of coconut! All together in a light, fluffy and delicious mousse! Tag a friend who would love this😍
-1/2 cup almond butter
-3 Tbsp coconut cream
-3 Tbsp maple syrup
-a pinch of salt
-aquafaba from 1 can of chickpeas
Garnish: melted vegan chocolate and peanuts
1. In a bowl, whisk the aquafaba until stiff peaks. If you struggle with getting it stiff, add a pinch of salt before whisking.
2. In another bowl, combine almond butter, coconut cream, maple syrup and a pinch of salt.
3. Add in the whipped aquafaba, gently combine it with a folding movement to not deflate the air bubbles.
4. Divide the mousse into 2 serving dishes and keep refrigerated for at least 2 hours before serving.
5. Garnish with melted vegan chocolate and peanuts. Enjoy!