RECIPE by @thetastyk
1 cup oat flour
1/3 cup peanut butter
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 4-6 hours
1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk (canned)
4 Tbsp coconut butter/oil, melted
3 Tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup full fat coconut milk
1/2 cup peanut butter
5 Tbsp coconut sugar
pinch of salt
3/4 cup peanut halves (unsalted)
7oz (200g) 70% cacao vegan dark chocolate
1/2 cup coconut milk
1. Line a 8” (20cm) round cake tin on the bottom and sides.
2. For the base, place the oats into a food processor/blender and pulse until floury. Add in the peanut butter and maple syrup and blend until a sticky dough. Spread out the dough into the cake tin, then place in the freezer.
3. Place all cream filling ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture over the base, then put in freezer for 30 minutes.
4. For the caramel, place the coconut milk in a small pot over medium heat. Add in the peanut butter, coconut sugar and salt and stir together. Bring to a boil, let simmer for 30 seconds, stirring continuously, then take off the heat.
5. Sprinkle half of the peanut halves over the cream layer, then pour the caramel on top and sprinkle the remaining peanuts on top. Place back into the freezer.
6. Melt chocolate and add in the coconut milk and stir continuously until shiny. Pour the chocolate ganache over the caramel layer and place back in the freezer to set for 4-6 hours (or overnight).